Friday, October 5, 2007

CoverPlay

Having a baby is pure blessing for me. That's why picking and getting the right product for my little one is hard, for I only want the best for my little angel.

Portable play yard is one of the must-have's, that's why I'm thrilled to come across this site--CoverPlay and Pack and Play. It's a revolutionary slipcover for play yards. It has all the benefits a mother can ask for. It's hygienic, washable, protects from dirt and insects, and it comes with uniquely colorful designs that suits my baby's image and personality.

Thanks to CoverPlay, they help moms like me live a less stressful and worry-free life.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:27 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +