Thursday, October 4, 2007

Moolah!

Yesterday, I chatted with my blog friend Kathy and HS friend Ann. We talked about life and paid ops. Kathy indeed did a great job to convince us (especially me) to continue our paid ops thingy. I had a pending for approval from one of my sponsor last week and I was loosing hope until today. Woke up early and checked my email...yes before breakfast. An email caught my eye because it's the usual spam I recieve everyday. I felt the thrill of excitement upon reading that email. It's my ever first moolah earning from my sponsor. I instantly send a message to Kathycot-my mentor hehehe! I'm so thrilled. This means, extra income for me. Thanks sis! Ann join na!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:16 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +