Friday, November 23, 2007

Buy gold

When it comes to investments, the only asset I can think of is getting our own house. This will build a strong foundation for us a family and for the future of our children. I remembered when I met my mother in law, she loved collecting jewelries. From precious stones, gold bracelets and necklaces to silver and white gold. She said, it will be a good investment in the future. I never really liked wearing jewelries but I thought I'm not going to wear them. I could just kept a few as an investment. And through Monex Depository Company, we can buy gold, silver or other precious metals can they can be delivered personally. And she's right, having a few set at hand keeps me ready, secure and confident.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +