Friday, December 28, 2007

Lunch @ Dad's on Christmas day

We had our special lunch @ Dad's in Glorietta with the zitros and my sister's BF family. It's our first formal get together with them and our first time to meet them since they got together years ago. It was nice. Everybody was present, even Willisa, my one month old niece was there. The little angel and her cousin Amandine did their usual kulit stunts which they really enjoy. For that, unfortunately, we had to chase them around. The little angel was still not feeling well that time, but she's still in her kulit mode.

I really liked the food at Dad's. It's eat all you can, plus we can get to choose the food we want and as many as we want. In other words, it's the perfect place to pig out! My lunch would never be the same without a plate of tempura. Yes, I ate a bunch of these little guys.

~ Mouth-watering Crispy Tempura ~


Everybody knows I don't like raw dishes. But I got used to eating California makki in the office because it's every body's favorite there. I was able to eat some but I made sure no raw fish was on it. So I found this rather interesting dish and I liked it. I think it has a salted tofu of some sort. Oh whatever it is, it did taste good.



I was not able to take more pictures since my sister M was already take photos using her EOS. And besides, I want to be included in the photos for a change. Oh come on! It's Christmas!

I was also able to take home two additional free animal stuff toy they gave out. Since I have the penguin at home, I begged to have the reindeer and the bear. Nice.

~ Here's my sister's BF posing with the free animal stuff toys. Oh! there's my iced tea.~

I finished my scrumptious meal with a glass of halo-halo with two scoops of ice cream. Oh my, talk about pigging out. I really need to watch my eating habits next year. Yeah right, that's what I said last year hahaha!

~ The zitros... almost complete. Still waiting for our eldest. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:11 PM

Read or Post a Comment

lahat kayo babae? ingit naman ako, gusto ko kasi magka ate eh...

at hindi kayo mahilig sa Jap food ha?

Posted by Blogger diwata @ 4:10 AM #
 

@ geri ~ Sarap nyan.. bagong luto. Happy new year!

@ Diwata ~ yes po lahat girls. Super saya lalo na pag mag kakasama kami.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 9:28 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +