Thursday, December 20, 2007

She's sick

Yeah, she's sick... the little angel that is. She caught a fever early this morning and I'm not where she got it. Last night, we went to have a dinner-out with the zitros because it was our mom and dad's Wedding Anniversary. This deserves a different post since I'll be posting pictures with it. But what I'm really concern now is that the little angel is sick. I would rather be sick rather than her of course. But the thing is, she's still the same naughty and makulit toddler! She runs around in circles, jump high on the bed and all that. In other words, she's still the same. I hope she'll get well soon. I don't like family members getting sick.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +