Thursday, December 13, 2007

Party!

I attended a Christmas party with the super friends last night and we had a blast! This Christmas party was from my previous work so that makes me and Aimz gate crashers hahaha! The food was good. Same catering supplier and venue for the last 3 years. My friends and former band mates played music on-stage. It's very nice to see familiar faces again. I was greeted warmly by my former colleagues. Good thing, I had my camera with me... picture! picture! Kudos also to my yaya who sewed my skirt the night before haha! I was feeling a little sexy that night because of the gilder hehe... Yeah I was able to see a waistline from the mirror. The guest band was "Sino sikat" who played the hit-single "So Blue", if you guys know that song. Oh! How I love the vocalist... She's soo pretty and sexy. And her voice and performance was amazing. And yeah, this gate crasher got up on-stage to take a picture with the vocalist while they were playing hahaha! Talk about kapal-muks... that's me and the rest who did the same thing haha! The hubby fetched me at around 10pm and we got home with my feet aching because of the boots I wore... ouch.

Unfortunately, my computer at home is still not working. So I'd probably upload the pictures this weekend--hopefully. I really hate it when the computer is busted. I want my post to be detailed with pictures but I guess I can't do that tsk tsk.

Can't wait for Saturday! It's our company year end party at the SMX Convention. It's going to be a Las Vegas theme party and I'm planning to wear the black and white dress and fix my hair with hair-do I saw last night haha. Yeah, its the vocalist's hair-do from last night. Then on Sunday... lunch-out with the hubby's relatives at Max's in Gateway. So more pictures to come!

I'm still not done with my Christmas shopping and I don't know what to buy anymore. Maybe I'm just pre-occupied with my sister's bazaar thingy. Yeah, I was there again this morning. How about you? Are you done with your Christmas shopping?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:36 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +