Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ceiling Fans

Since I became a mother, my perspective of a 'home' changed. Before I got married, the home I saw is a place to eat, sleep, watch tv, or simply hang around. But now, having a little toddler around, I wanted our home to be extra special. The sofas and throw pillows should properly match the curtains; side tables should be properly decorated with pictures frames; dining table should be clean and decorated with fresh fruits or flowers and many more. And speaking of the dining table, I was always curious of putting a ceiling fan on top of it. Or maybe get another one for our living room as well. Good thing, I found Farreys where there offer different kinds of ceiling fans. I was not aware that there were thousands different kinds of ceiling fans like, casablanca ceiling fans, craftmade ceiling fans, ellington fans, fanimation ceiling fans, hunter fans, minka aire fans, modern ceiling fans and monte carlo fans to name a few. These ceiling fans will be great asset to my home and will be pleasing to my guests this coming holiday!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:52 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +