Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What is your Greatest Fear as a Mom?

I remembered this question from my previous Tag from N!ce. What is your Greatest Fear as a Mom? Yes, I sounded 'OA' with my answer but it's true right? I know every parent would agree with me. And why am I blogging about it again? Because our neighbor's son just died this morning. I just can't imagine how his mother is feeling right now. I'm really not sure on +Aaron's age but I'm assuming it's around 9 or 10 years old. The yaya told me that *Aaron's mother was knocking at our door at 5:30 in the morning asking for help. My FIL rushed them to the hospital. My FIL called my hubby at 7am confirming that +Aaron's gone. I was still in bed with the little angel when the hubby told me the bad news. I was heart-broken and immediately hugged my *little angel*. The hubby told me to give extra attention on the *little angel*. I understand what he meant about it and then he left for work and kissed us goodbye.

We've known +Aaron since he was a baby. Our houses are separated by a wall of hollowblocks with see-through fence. So it's easy for us to them if their playing in the driveway. The *little angel* used to go there especially when all the kids are around. I remembered, they would give the *little angel* snacks before letting her go home. The *little angel* would happily jump up and down because she has one mamon and a chuckie chocoate drink.

I really feel down and sad today. I really really can't imagine how his mother is feeling right now. I just pray that they overcome and accept God's decision. I'm still not sure about the cause of death but the hubby and I will surely go there after my shift.

I cant wait to go home and hug my *little angel*. God Bless to all.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

This is so sad. I know what you mean by not being able to imagine what the parents especially the mom must be going thru now.
I lost a baby i haven't even given actual birth to and it caused such pain, paano pa yung naipanganak na and you've seen grow and love? If anything ever happened to my daughter (who is 10 y/o) I know I would probably go out of my mind.
siguro reminder to to all us moms to treasure and enjoy every moment we have with our little ones. minsan kasi we get too busy and lose ourselves sa mga obligasyon and duties that unconsciously, we take things for granted na lang. *hugs* sis.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:18 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +