Monday, December 3, 2007

Dinner out

We finally had our pictures taken last Saturday at Pic-A-boo in SM, The Block. This will be our official picture for the Christmas card and for the little angel's birthday invitation on her birthday this coming January. We also have a family picture with the SIL, her hubby and FIL. And I'm surprised that the little angel's pictures turned out to be a little better than last time. Now I'm thinking of getting the others shots too. I'll be going to TriNoMa later after lunch to meet with my super friends, so I might drop-by at SM and check the pictures again. Adik!

So after the photo session, we all went straight to Saisaki in West ave. It's our first time there (hubby and me). We were already aware that it's 'eat-all-you-can' aka pigging-out and oh my! I think I had 3 plates full meal with lots of tempura on the side. And not to mention the halo-halo desert. And yeah, the little angel enjoyed her 3 scoops of ice cream. And she's proud to be eating all by herself. So imagine the mess she made. I think she's a lefty don't you think?

~ Lj: Look mommy I can eat all by myself :D~
~ Lizzz: Oh no! Look at your dress! Waaaahh! ~


~ Lj: Woopss! I'm sorry mommy... ~

Good thing, she likes to wash her hands and face every after meal. Oh my! My tummy was so big that night. And after dinner, we went to Starbucks for coffee. So I had 3 plates of full meal with tempuras and a halo-halo... plus this yummy drink below.

~ Chocolate Cream Chip ~

We went home with these two cuddly penguin toy from Saisaki. The little angel likes to hug these two little fellas. More pictures *here*

~ Hug me! ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:54 AM

Read or Post a Comment

natawa ako dun sa pic ng little angel mo lizzz. Ganyan din yung son ko. Pero ok na rin yun kasi matuto sila to eat by themselves.

btw, i have a tag fro you here. http://www.nicemorning.net/2007/12/03/linky-love/

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posted by Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE @ 7:01 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +