Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baby?

I kept thinking ways how to make my play time with the *little angel* special. I tried to come up with interesting things to do or to play with. Then I found the pink blanket. This is her receiving blanket from the hospital when she was born. I tried to explain to her that she'll imitate a new born baby hahaha! To my surprise, she cooperated. She even stood still while I ran and grabbed the camera. I was literally laughing hard. She would also do a fake cry just like babies do. Then I stopped and stared at her... she had grown alright because I could see her feet peeking out the blanket.

~ She's still a baby to me... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:10 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ha ha ha kulit nyong mag nanay ;))

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:34 AM #
 

Hahahaha kulit ba?! :D

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 10:08 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +