Friday, November 30, 2007

Busy Me

I was looking at the calender beside my office computer and realized that I have a busy weekend coming. Yesterday, we went out with the zitros and had dinner at North Park despite the trouble that had happened in Makati. It's my sister's Wedding Anniversary. And on our way home, we did not listen to the news anymore. My ears grew tired of all the bad news already so we just talked from nothing to anything. I was suppose to do my usual thing on the Internet last night but when I joined the little angel in bed, I was drifted immediately to Neverland with Peter Pan haha! Gosh I was so tired. I got up early this morning to ran some errands and prepared for work. Yup! it's a holiday today but we still have to work. Good thing it's double pay.

I have several things to do when I get some later tonight and hopefully I'd finished it before tomorrow. Then tomorrow we will to go SM The Block to have our pictures taken at Pic-a-boo with the little angel, hubby, SIL and her hubby and the FIL. And most probably we'll have dinner too. I'm so excited!

Monday, I have a 'All girls-day-out' again with my super friends. Can't wait! We'll watch movies and eat out. Tuesday--we plan to check out the global fun carnival at MOA. Hopefully, it won't rain. Please please no rain!

So how about your weekend?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:58 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Super busy nga. I hope you have loads of fun at the Global Fun Carnival. I'll wait for your feedback as we're planning to visit it one of these days too.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommasutff.com

Posted by Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE @ 7:36 AM #
 

Sure I'll post some pictures pa.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 10:13 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +