Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rushing again

Please excuse me because I still have to put my head together. Maybe I haven't adjusted to this 2-week-mid-shift schedule they gave me. So after several days, I need to adjust again to a new time schedule. It's crazy!

Anyway, this is a late update from last Sunday. We visited our new niece in Las Piñas. She had grown already, breastfeed e. Then my sister called me from outside. Hahaha! Both the little kids were driving around with Amandine's new car. Well, they were just sitting there and *Lj* though she was driving the car hahaha! My dad was navigating the car via the remote control. And oh, this is the neighbor's house in the picture hahaha! We had to take a picture of them with the little tree as the background hahaha...

~ Driving with my cousin... ~

Now I need to go! Look at the time! Grrr... Then later at night when I get home, I need to packed our things because tomorrow we're going to my sister's house again in Las Piñas. It's their Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years already. I'm sure I have lots of pictures and updates when we get back. But now, I really need to gooooo!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:53 AM

Read or Post a Comment

love the picture! parang feeling totoong car ung drive nila ah!

Posted by Blogger me @ 8:19 PM #
 

I love that toy car. Ang ganda. :)

Btw, i hope you get to adjust to your new sched soon.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:48 AM #
 

By the way, I have a tag for you here . http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=25

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:49 PM #
 

@ aimz ~ hahaha! Oo nga eh feeling nag da-drive talaga.. See you on monday girl!

@ n!ce ~ nice nga yung car. Thanks sa tag!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 2:16 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +