Monday, November 26, 2007

Dead tired but happy...

Yup that's right! So so so tired right now. But I can't just sleep without posting anything. Dead tired because after office this morning, my mom and I when to 168 again. We bought some toys and shop for clothes again. I didn't mind the crowd, as long as we're shopping. Kahit sino naman db? I really liked the top my mom bought for me. I'm so excited to wear on Saturday. And I'm feeling so happy too! Why? Because I just added two blog friends on my list. That's means more friends to meet and chat with. It really made my tired day today. I'll catch up with my blog hop routine and post an update tomorrow... promise. Goodnight!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:46 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Ah Divi... so tiring yet so worth it no? Im planning on going back there after sweldo ulit para may budget. need a few more things for the holidays ;)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:32 AM #
 

Hi Lizzz! I'm planning to go to Divi too. Sana matuloy. :) Post a picture of the cute top you bought ha.

N!cE
http://www.mommasutff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:22 PM #
 

@ Angela ~ Ako sa december uli babalik hehehe Goodluck sa tao! hehehe

@ n!ce ~ Punta ka dun masaya! hehe Agahan molang. Yup i-post ko d2 soon!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 3:32 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +