Friday, November 23, 2007

TGIF

TGIF again. And tomorrow, SIL and her hubby will be coming home in Bulacan with us at lunch time. So I expect less sleeping hours for me. I really hate working during weekends. And speaking of sleep... we were experiencing cool breeze these couple of days and it's really nice to just hit the sack and sleep all day.

One week left before December comes and I'm really excited this Christmas for the *little angel*. We are really looking forward in bringing the little angel to the mall or carnivals because unlike before, she can express her appreciation on things now. From little things, like Christmas lights, food, pretty dresses etc. She even expresses tremendous happiness when she discover something new. Aahhhh I'm starting to miss my angel again.

I was browsing my computer here at work when I found this picture. She really looks cute with her two pony tails. This was taken 2 months ago so she looks fatter now hahaha!

SMILE AND ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

~ Smile! ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I was just going to say na parang ang payat ni Lj dito... nagdadalaga na. I'm sure tataba pa sya over the holidays.

I was thinking nga rin na I want to take Keyan to the mall para ma-experience naman nya ang Christmas spirit but too early pa. I wish nga lang na ma-experience ang Pasko sa Pinas. Oh well, some other year maybe...

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 5:42 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +