Friday, November 30, 2007

Love and Romance

I'm in love. I'm in love with my husband and baby daughter. They are my source of strength and inspiration in my everyday life. I miss you. I believe unconditional love makes a person young inside and out. That's why my husband's romantic moves never fails. He always appreciates everything I do for our family and in return, he's made sure that I feel pampered, blessed and loved. Being in love is a blessing. That's why I can't keep my eyes off to some romantic movies. I always adore romantic stories. Then I can across a romantic site that I find very romantic. The site has romantic poems and poetry which is very useful during anniversaries and valentine's day. What I really loved about it are the love letters written by different people. It's so nice to reminisce and imagine all these things. Which reminds me, our Wedding Anniversary is coming up so I'd better prepare to make it extra special this time.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:26 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +