Saturday, December 1, 2007

Zitros' dinner out

It was a rainy day last Thursday, but that didn't stop us from our zitro's dinner with my sister. It was their Wedding Anniversary. Oh! It has been four years since they got married. OMG! I remembered I was soo slim back then haha!

~ This is us four years ago... and yes that's me on the far left! ~

So early morning, me and the little angel hitched a ride from my dad and we stayed in his office until 3pm.

~ *Little Angel* loves to snatch my player and she doesn't like to share it. ~

All the zitros met up at Macapagal and had dinner @ North Park. Despite the scary incident in Makati, there we were enjoying the night with a feisty dinner.

~ My sister and her eldest, Amandine doing the Korean peace sign. ~

Too bad little Willisa is too young to join us. She was left at home her lolo while we think of her and wished she could join us already. But our attention were soon focused on the two toddlers sharing ice cream. See more pictures *here*

~ Cousins sharing ice cream. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:13 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hi lizz. i have a tag for you here..
http://alphadf.11penguin.net/2007/12/02/linky-love-chain/

alpha

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:42 PM #
 

Thanks alpha!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 10:07 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +