Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Trinoma EB

Once again, we had a 'Trinoma EB' yesterday with my super friends. I've known them for more than 3 years and it's so nice to just sit, eat and talk about everything and catch up with our daily lives. Of course, our EB is not complete without a full blast meal. Unfortunately, we were not able to take pictures of the stuffed pizzas hahaha! Look at our clean plate! PG!

~ Stuffed pizzas! It's right there 5 minutes ago... Swear! ~

Conti's - my sister recommends this resto. I only ate there once and it was a nice meal. I was not able to eat of their famous cake but my sister said it's so yummy. I heard they have Conti's in Trinoma so I invited my super friends to check out the cake. And oh! Their cakes were so inviting haha! We didnt hesitate. We got ourselves a nice table for four and ordered their famous and the most delicious cakes haha! Yes, feeling food critic! haha!

~ Caution: YUMMY CAKES BELOW! ~

~ Mango frozen cake - best seller! ~

~ I think this was choco-overload? What the heck, it's a cake! ~

~ This one's mine! Banana frozen cake ~

Once again, our plates was empty after 5 minutes? Okay make that 10 minutes this time haha! I must admit... their cakes are so delicious! And yeah, we had to hurry because we're gonna be late for the movie. Look at the time--4:27pm and movie will start @ 5:05pm.

~ Cinema 7 entrance - ENCHANTED ~

Enchanted was a good movie. And I'm sure the little angel will like it... someday. Then after the movie, we met up the my hubby and we all grabbed something to eat.. again. Me, the hubby and Aimzster ordered a snack while Malen and Ruthie ordered a full meal haha!

Then here we are after the yummy meal doing wacky poses. Good thing the hubby was there to take photos of us haha! Adik! We plan to meet again soon! More pictures *here*

~ Super friends - Lizzz, Amy, Ruthie and Malen~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:24 AM

Read or Post a Comment

lizzie, ulitin naten yun! hehehehe

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 6:13 PM #
 

wow they sure look yummy!!! have you tried their cheesecake? my cousin gave me some for my birthday and grabe, tchalap siya :)also love their baked salmon. i should drag hubby over to trinoma one of these days to sample their dessert menu ;)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:48 PM #
 

@ Malen ~ Oo! naka-line-up na yung susunod nating papanoorin ah... The Golden Compass at National Treasure!

@ Angela ~ Cheesecake hindi pa. Isa-isahin ko mga dessert nila dun para meron akong reason bumalik haha. Im seeing for the Walnut Pie eh hehehe! Yup I've tried baked Salmon.. sarap yon! Yup punta kayo dun at mag date :D

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 12:10 AM #
 

wow! ambilis naman ng upload! grabeh! ansarap talaga ng mango bravo! nag-enjoy ako!


lizzie, ano nga ba ulit ung isa pang link mo? mukhang sa ibang tao ung lizzieworld.blogspot.com eh.

Posted by Blogger me @ 1:46 PM #
 

@ Amy ~ Lizzzieworld.blogspot.com

Tatlong "z" po

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 3:29 PM #
 

yan ang tinatawag na pigging out hehehe...

sarap naman ng cake yummy

parang mapapabili ako ng fud ngayon

nagutom na ako

Posted by Blogger MyStRiPeSoCkS @ 5:56 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +