Thursday, December 6, 2007

my other home

I am currently re-building my other home blog and I would like to ask you guys a favor. Just click or visit my other home blog will be a great help for me. I plan to purchase a domain for it but I can't think of any unique name that will suit that blog's personality. So if you have any ideas and suggestion, a post on the comment section will be highly appreciated! :B Thank you in advance! *mwah*mwah*

Speaking of domain names... I puchased a domain name and I'm crossing my fingers and my heart is beating fast as I wait for it now. Hopefully, it will be for the better. For now, all I can do is wait... wait and wait.

Here's my other home blog. Thanks again.

http://lizzzieworld.blogspot.com/

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:27 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +