Monday, December 10, 2007

Stupid and busy

Busy busy me! Yes, you've read it right. What's new? I'm always busy. And I'm starting to feel the holiday rush. Shopper rushing and traffic everywhere. Here I still don't have Internet connection at home. Sometimes I don't want to think about it but when I see the computer, my head starts to spin and my fingers itches grrr. But what's good about it, I had a chance to do my manicure and pedicure... and I exercised! Did some sit ups and all so that's good very good news.

And yeah stupid me! I purchased a domain name last week. Since the credit card number was not accepted, I just left it and let the provider cancel it. And again stupid me! I didn't realize that the publishing option on my dashboard will re-direct everybody to the domain which is yeah canceled Ggrr! That's the reason why I didn't have traffic for the last two days. Memory gap? hell yeah. I just realized it now when I cannot access my own home and I was re-directed to the new domain. I think now it's okay. So dear readers, I apologize for being absent haha!

Flash back to Saturday!

SIL and her husband visited us in Bulacan. We were able to connect online using their lappy. I got a chance to check my email but I didn't get any messages. So I thought everybody was busy and yeah, I didn't check my blog that's why I didn't know.

Flash back Yesterday!

We went to church and had lunch at home. SIL and her hubby left around after lunch. Then the hubby, FIL and yours truly went to the Funeral. Oh my! I cried silent tears that day. My neighbor's 4 year old son is now resting in peace. During the funeral, the grandmother silently caressed her grandson's face and hands as she bid her goodbye. The mother was hysterical. She yelled, calling her son's name and crying desperately. What moved me more to tears when I saw the daddy held her son's hands and cried silently. Tears were flowing. You see, the daddy worked aboard. He was away for 7-8months depending on his work schedule and this is suppose to be their first Christmas together, complete as a family.

I was able to talked to the mother last Saturday. She said, +Aaron's classmates visited last Friday. This one girl cried loudly. She said, +Aaron went to school the day before (that was Thursday). She knew because she was the seat mate and they even played together. She said, +Aaron was wearing his usual school uniform. But +Aaron died Wednesday morning. Their teacher also said, during their recitals, he didn't called +Aaron. Of course, he is not there anymore. Then she saw +Aaron's chair moved. You see, at 4 years old, +Aaron was very active at school. He usually gets mad when he is not called. When the teacher tried to put back the chair, it was heavy. Maybe that's why the chair moved because he was there.

When I left our house this morning, I saw their house was very silent. All windows and doors were closed. I pray for their family and hope they understand God's plan.

Late in the afternoon--Me, the hubby and the *little angel* went to SM City to get our Pic-A-boo pictures. Yeah I have it here and I'm still gonna scan it so I can have soft copies. The we headed straight to World Trade Center to check out my sister's booth. The place was packed with so many shoppers. The *little angel* went crazy with the playground. We ate sausage sandwiches and has 3 strawberry snow cones. We left the place around 9pm.

Now!

The hubby dropped me here in our house in QC. I need to fix some things, go to Cubao to canvass some toys and will head straight to the Bazaar to help out.

Tomorrow! Tuesday...

I might be going there again (Bazaar) to help out and do a little shopping myself while I'm there haha!

On Wednesday!

Excited! I'll be going to a Christmas Party with the Super friends. I'm still thinking if I will curl my hair or not. I hope my dress will fit the theme but I'm sure my boots will haha! Let's see.

I still owe you (blogger friends) pictures from our recent Global Fun Carnival trip, and some blog hop. I promise to make-up as soon as I get the damn computer working. See yah!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:38 AM

Read or Post a Comment

At the point when the players return home after a shocking triumph over their opponents in field, the entire of Cricket PSL is seen cheering. The situation is totally turned around with a solitary misfortune.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 2:54 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +