Thursday, December 13, 2007

Furniture

My childhood friend will be moving soon to her newly renovated condo unit. She asked me to accompany and help her unpack. Since we have lesser manpower, it took us the whole day and it was tiring. During our breaks, we scanned the room and discussed how are the furnitures going to be. Since she just moved, she didn't have that much furnitures at hand. So I recommend her to just buy some. She will be needing it anyway in the future. I recommended furniture store online, where they sell furnitures of different types and shapes. This furniture online store will easily help us evaluate if it will fit the room or not. I told her to get the quality and stylish couch that is available online.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:15 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +