Wednesday, December 12, 2007

5th day

This is the last day of my 5-day vacation leave haha! I was always out the last 3 days and the little angel is beginning to cry every time she sees me putting my shoes on. But I'd promise her that we'd go out this Saturday. Monday was a very busy. I left Bulacan early morning to go to our house in QC. I arranged things and went straight to Cubao to buy some things again. I ate my hotdog sandwich (baon) with potato chips on the side and a watermelon juice. After that, I went to Bazaar at the World Trade Center. I arranged the items I got from my previous shopping trips and put tags on them. The place was not packed yet because it's still early so I decided to look around. I bought myself a nice fancy necklace and a couple of apple juice. I love apple juice. Late in the afternoon, the place was packed with shoppers. The hubby arrived at 7pm and we ate dinner. He really likes the big sausage sandwich there. We went home around 8pm because we both missed our little angel. Good thing, the little angel was still awake when we got home.

Tuesday... I met up with my sister yesterday at Mcdo in Q.ave. We had a full meal breakfast and when to our dentist for adjustments. By the time we got there, the hubby was already there. The dentist said, it will take another hour or so before our turn because she is installing self-adjusting braces on her current patient. The hubby and I decided to go back there later. So my sister was left waiting for her turn instead. The hubby and I went straight to the Addidas sale. I bought a nice running shoes for only P1,018! Yes! it's 70% off. After that, we went to Thomas Morato to check out the US depot. We want to see if they have second hand playground but they didn't so we went back to Dentist. By the time we got there, my sister was outside. She goodbye and we went ahead and ate lunch first. My dentist said, we might finish my treatment this coming January. Oh no! My gums are aching again. After that painful adjustment, the hubby ask if we could go to168...Well of course! I bought couple of things there, we ate pancit and went home. We were suppose to go the Bazaar but my feet is asking me to go home.

Wednesday... Early this morning, the hubby dropped me off again here in QC. After an hour, I will be preparing for a party later this afternoon. I just got my nails polished. Oh! I'm excited on tonight's party.

Back to reality for me tomorrow! Yes, office again. But tonight I'm gonna party with some friends. Enjoy your week!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Liz! so busy ka ha :) uy, where's the Addidas sale? is it still going? got to get me a new pair of running shoes na rin e :)

Posted by Blogger Angela Tesoro @ 12:30 PM #
 

ang galing naman nung nabili mong running shoes. :)

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posted by Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE @ 1:07 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +