Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Video of the week

My officemate told me about the kid who can sing. I searched on youtube and found a video of her. She's Connie Talbot and she's only 6 years old. I think the competition already ended with her crowned as the second placer of the said contest. And she's now promoting her album. I'm sure her parents is so proud of her.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:47 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Dang! that has got to be the sweetest, most vivid and definitely most beautiful rendition I've ever heard of "Somewhere over the Rainbow"!

Posted by Blogger Angela Tesoro @ 12:32 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +