Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Horay!

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it haha! There are couple of things I'm excited about... let me enumerate them shall we?

~ Computer at home is working! The hubby fixed it. yahoo!
~ I got excited on uploading those damn picturessss... back log na!
~ I'm excited on updating my blog! It will take me couple of days before I could get back on my regular programming but I'll try to post them all.
~ I'm excited on doing my paid ops again. Oh man! How I miss catching up with the deadlines.
~ Blog hopping... I will do this for sure.
~ Tonight's dinner with zitros! It's my mom and dad's wedding anniversary today.
~ The calendar is finished. Yeah! It's soo late!

My head is aching... Too much excitement. I wish I could spend the next 2 days in front of the computer. Of course, that's not possible. Gotta go... gotta sleep... see you in a bit.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:59 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +