Friday, December 14, 2007

Something for the pc

My friend accompanied me outside (Gilmore) to buy something for the computer at home. I hope the damn thing will work later when I get home. This thing I bought this afternoon was not on my budget list. I don't want to talk about it anymore, I just want it to work.... please work! It's still 7pm and I still have 3 hours to go before I go home... Argh! I can't to get out of here.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +