Saturday, December 15, 2007

Unfortunately

Unfortunately, the computer is still not working. We already troubleshot the issue and me and my friend think that it could be the board s busted. Well, it's not really the whole board but it could the slot itself. I don't know the reason it's not working anymore. And of course, we need to test it. Unfortunately again, our house is far away so my friend has second thoughts in going with me. I don't what to say... I think I feel a headache coming.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:04 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +