Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Complete Prescription Eyeglasses+ Case for $8

The hubby was thinking to have his eyes checked. He’s getting slight headache every now and then so I accompanied him to the nearest clinic here in our place. Prolong exposure in front of the computer makes our eyes tired and weary. Yeah, that explains why I’m wearing a pair of glasses right now. Since the hubby is very picky, we spent hours at the mall looking for the right frame that he likes. We just got tired from all that standing and walking but to no avail, we didn’t find the right pair that he likes. So we just went home and rest. I browsed the Internet and check for updated frames. And yes, I found Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! They offer a wide range of stylish frames for everybody of all ages. And I even picked a pair for me. What’s great about it is that they sell the frames directly to customers like us with going through a middleman which makes it very affordable.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:48 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +