Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grapevine

I’m amazed how woman nowadays step out from their shell, speak their minds and do amazing things. I, for one get inspired by these women who share their sacrifices to get others motivated to be strong physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Women share the same passion in life-to live to the fullest and to love. That’s why I’m impressed to these women who step up on the light and made sure they are heard out loud. And my inspirations come from these women in Grapevine. These women are a circle of friends who loves to eat, shop and talk about almost everything. So they come up with a site that almost woman love to do. They have the option to shop and where to shop for stylish clothes, share food expertise, give advise, discuss travel and many more. Grapevine will greatly help inspire women all around the world today especially me, as a working mother. I will learn more everyday and have fun at the same time.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +