Friday, January 25, 2008

List

I already have a handful of suggestion collected and I really appreciate those people who took the time and effort to give their ideas. Check the list *here*

Keep 'em coming!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:13 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Liz... Bilib naman ako sayo! How do you find the time and energy to do all these? Wala ka bang break from the holidays, Lj's party and all those preparations for the party?! Hehehe... Let me know how you do it, k?!

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 6:05 PM #
 

hahaha! I dunno Tin... ewan ko ba. Parang hindi kompleto araw ko pag hindi ako busy. Im always on the go and Im enjoying it!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 1:52 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +