Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stretch marks

When I was pregnant, my main concern was the stretch marks especially on the tummy part. I was not sure then that my stretch mark would go away after I gave birth. My friends recommended me to use coconut oil, but it was impossible for to use it because it made my felt more hot and sweaty because of the weather here. Then I was able to browse from a local super market here about stretch mark cream. It gave me ideas on how to prevent stretch marks too and revitol stretch mark cream is the answer. The website also offers elaborate information on skin care and skin-related problems and how to prevent them. There are a lot of products out there, but I simply trust revitol stretch cream because of its trusted reputation in the market. Eliminate that ugly scarring stretch marks and make that skin soft, smooth and flawless.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:37 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +