Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fortune

I'm not all that superstition on things or even into Feng shui but I always wanted blessings to come in the house. From one of our 168 mall trips with my mom, we stumble upon this lady selling fortune plants. With a cheap deal, I was able to purchase 1-big and 2-small fortune plants. And my mom got 2-big fortune plants. And we got it for only P50 for a big and P15 for the small one. I put the one top of the fridge along with other snacks. And some times, it's on the center table. I hope this fortune plant will give more fortune this 2008!

~ Fortune plant for more blessings and luck ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:50 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +