Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Music cures

I was angry like a bull last night up until I got in the office. I waited for my sister to send a buzz. And yes she did. I was able to talk/chat with her about the issue thinking that I might need a little small girl talk, you know. But I guess I'm still feeling the heavy heart. I tried to put my mind on something else especially when I got out of the office. You know, my travel is a bit long. So I played Barbie's Almalbis' songs on my ipod. I tried to focus on the lyrics and her enchanting voice. It did helped a lot. I was already singing her songs while walking and there I was--almost home. I admit that I felt a little lighter than before. I guess her music really cures a heavy heart inside. Oh yeah, she's one of my most favorite OPM artist.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:28 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +