Monday, January 21, 2008

Boot Disk Failure

I was suppose to post some more entries yesterday when the computer suddenly broke down. Boot Disk Failure WTF! I was like screaming! I had to do some filler posts and not to mention paid ops. I just turned off the computer and settled in with the little angel. We played, watched TV and more. And yeah, I had the chance to sleep all day yesterday and today. And when the hubby got home, he instantly fixed that grumpy old computer! Well, he should have fixed it first yesterday right? He said, he didn't because I need the time to bond with the little angel. But HELL-oh! The thought of having no computer and zero Internet access just makes me wanna burst out crying. What the H*ll! It's fixed so I'll shut up now...

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:44 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +