Sunday, January 20, 2008

Zitros forever

I'd like to reserve this post to say *Thank you* to everyone who made the little angel's 2nd birthday party a success! To my dearest family, who never had any second thoughts in lending a helping hand. Not to mention financial support too. Through here I could acknowledge their hard work and appreciate the time they spent.

From left to right order....
* For the Hubby ~ who never complained on what I want and what need for the party. Very supportive haha!
* For the Little Angel ~ who never fails to amuse me everyday!
* Oh that's me holding the little Angel.
* For sister S ~ who gave moral support during those time I needed someone to talk to (or to chat with). She's there, always in the right time... buzz away sis! Thanks also for sponsoring the clown!
* Sister G ~ For doing a good job in video taping the event, ran errands and assisting the little kids.
* Sister M ~ For doing the invites and Thank you card layouts. I know how (super) busy she was during those times when I badly need those files. She still finds time to make them even though she has a deadline to meet. But that didn't end there, Thank you also for picture-capturing the event. Oh yeah, please put all the pictures in a dvd with the re-sized files in a separate folder! She likes it when I'm demanding... tsk!
* Sister J ~ Thank you for the banner layout. Again, another busy bee sister. My rugged doll and baby stereo plug band mate!
* Sister A ~ Being the eldest in the team, with 2 daughters to take care of and an Architect job on the side with tons of projects, she still finds time to squeeze in. I sincerely adore her for being brave and strong. Thank you for the lending the video cam and for the tarp print (yeah it's free).
* Amandine & Aiverine ~ Thank you for being so adorable! hehe!
* Wabs ~ ever mabait brother-in-law for lending the Amandine's whole set of playground!
* Mamsie ~ To my mom who never fails to give support. For the taking the day off from work just to accompany me at the 168 mall, twice! For always reminding me to get some sleep. And thanks also to sponsoring the sorbetero ice cream cart! Yummy!
* Papsie ~ Thank you for bringing your new PA yesterday and being in charge with the sound system. Kiddies songs and Jazz music filled the air while we enjoy the party. Me and the little angel very much appreciate the time you gave (and gas... not mention the traffic) in getting the playground from Las PiƱas (my sister's place) and brought it here in Bulacan. From south to north with love.

Here's to 'Team zitros'! Kudos and Cheers to everyone!

~ Zitros forever ~

To the hubby' family... MIL ~ for the Elars Lechon. FIL ~ for the food and support! SIL ~ lending a hand in putting the venue in the right kiddie party mood.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:51 PM

Read or Post a Comment

it's always a blast having kiddie parties no? i've only done 1 so far (mia's 1st bday celeb), and it was also an entire family effort! hehe.

anyway i included you na to my mommies rock links :)

ris

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:55 AM #
 

@ Ris ~ oo nga e! sarap pag may kiddie party ano. Tapos sapar mag kwentuhan after the party.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 9:17 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +