Monday, January 21, 2008

Bullion

As a mother, I only think of the best for my little girl. Quality kids stuff, delicious food and many more. And of course, most importantly her future. We can get insurance or even college insurance for her now but I'm thinking more. I would definitely want an investment that would last a lifetime so I can sustain my daughter's future and our future as well. My personal dream would be putting up my own business some day but doing this would mean serious risks, like loosing a lot of money. And I cannot afford to face that fact, just in case. So a friend suggested that I could try buying gold, silver bullion and other precious gems for me to keep. Through this, I can invest my money without loosing anything. I heard that buying gold and silver bullion was done nearly over centuries. That's true because we are still doing it now. Buying precious jewelery maybe a personal content to others, but to some, it is an investment for the future. There's no better time in buying than now.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:10 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +