Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What do you prefer?

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? ~Yes. My husband always does that when we were still dating.
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? ~ Definitely a short dress. I have long legs.
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter? ~ I'll read it.
4. Group dates or single dates? ~ Group dates is for my girlfriends. Single dates is exclusively for the hubby, and maybe the little angel can squeeze in too.
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends? ~ Of course. It's irritating.
6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend? ~ Yes.
7. Is your hair up or down today? ~ It depends. Down at work, Up at home.
8. Do you straighten your hair? ~ Sometimes when there's an formal occassion. But I'm thinking of getting a treatment to permanently straighten it.
9. Favorite mascara? ~ I dont wear mascara. I always rub my eyes.
1 0. Do you get your nails done? ~ Not before. But now, yes. Once a month or once every 2 months. And it's always in platinum shade.
1 1. Small or large purses? ~ I always use large purse. I tend to bring everything.
12. In your purse, what are your must haves? ~ Cellphone, company ID, water, comb, VS colonge spray, kikay (includes make-up--facial wash, moisturizer, face powder, brush on, 2 shades or more lipstick, lip liner) and VS lotion.
13. Jeans or sweats? ~ Jeans.
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable? ~ It's a big No No.
15. Do you text message a lot? ~ Not much. I'd rather make a phone call.
16. What would you do if you get pregnant? ~ Celebrate and say Thank you for another blessing.

Filler post--up for grabs!


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:55 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +