Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dream

I had the weirdest dream ever yesterday afternoon. My dream was so real that I thought I was doing it already. I was even impressed how I'd did it. Okay, it goes like this... Me and the hubby was in the house when my FIL arrived. The hubby happily called my attention to check what my FIL brought home. There were a couple of old amplifiers, used for guitars and there was also a couple of wind instruments. The weird part was, I was able to play this one wind instrument-I think it's a clarinet and I was good at it. I even played "Feel so good". WTF. I immediately called my sisters to jam with me. Because "Feel so good" was one of our music pieces. I felt I was actually holding that clarinet on my hand at that moment. Then my dream just went on that way for a couple of minutes more (I think) until I woke up, looking for my cellphone so I could check the time. What a dream.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:08 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +