Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy weekend

The little angel and I spent the weekend at my parents house. And we were able to visit her pedia in the Saturday afternoon. Thank God the little angel is healthy. She had her vaccine shot too. I may start giving her new prescribed milk this week since she's already 2 years old.

My sister J and I watched Sweeney Todd on dvd but unfortunately we both fell asleep. I was the one who fell asleep first--no doubt about that. Then my sister woke me up and asked me if I closed the laptop...? huh? I was asleep. But who did it. I looked for the little angel who was beside me and she was wide awake. So we were guessing she did it. Maybe she thought closing the laptop since there was no one watching anymore hahaha.

My sister A and Amandine was able to join us Sunday after lunch. So just stayed home and let the kids play. I was amazed how the little angel can interact and cope with Amandine. They played the little angel's toys--Polly pocket toys, they ran around and chase each other, and they even played Doctor-doctor. How cute. I was able to finish the movie, since they played it again while the kids were playing but we had to cover their eyes and ears because some scenes were NOT kid-friendly.

Now we're back in Bulacan and I'm off again to the office later tonight. Time flies so fast.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:22 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Lizzz I got you tagged....

http://www.simplydeelytz.com/?p=379

Have a GREAT week ahead! Take care!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:56 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +