Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mommy Tagged!

Ris tagged me to write down top 5 things I want my child to know before he grows up. Or more specifically, top 5 values I should impart to my child to make him be a better person and these are:

+ Faith in God ~ Living with our half Spanish grand parents when we were little kids makes us aware and practice good religious acts. We were not that religious but they made sure our faith to the Lord is there.
+ True happiness doesn't come from material wealth ~ I learned to appreciate the things around me that money can’t buy.
+ Love thy family ~ Family and friends are important to me. They are the reason for my inspiration in my everyday struggle to be a good mother.
+ Respect ~ The hubby comes from a conservative family. They strictly respect elders.
+ Don’t do the others what you would not want others to do to you ~ I believe in karma. So don’t do bad things to others otherwise it will come back to you.

I grew up with respect to my parents, love for my family and seek guidance from the Lord. I learned later on to appreciate everything—from small things to a countless blessings.

Now, I’m tagging Malen, Aimzster, Ruthie, Hannah and Meng.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:52 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I want these values for my son to learn too when he is all grown up... Sana nga maturo natin ito sa mga anak natin Lizzz.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:10 PM #
 

Oo nga e... kaya natin yan!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 11:19 PM #
 

yey thanks for doing the tag :)

kahit na how much culture is changing these days talagang we're still very conservative in our values no? which is a good thing of course.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:06 AM #
 

Ako din....I want it all for my future baby.

Take care lizzie!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:06 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +