Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Leaving work

Lately, I've been thinking of getting another job. I know the pay is good but my personal and family quality time is greatly affected because I need to go to work even on weekends and not to mention the irregular shifting I had to cope up with. And leaving my current work made me think of all the benefits that I'll be giving up, including the medical benefits and the life insurance which cover a big term life insurance rate. I'm still in the process of deciding. But just in case I leave my work now, I might find a new job with a stable and fix office hours.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:40 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +