Monday, September 14, 2009

No rain

It has been raining the last few days. I don't really hate the rain, I mean, I love the rain when I'm at home all snuggle up my bed and watching a good movie with a popcorn on my side. But if I'm going out? I don't like it. First, it's kind of hassle to commute when it's raining; Second: I don't an umbrella with. Never and third: I don't like my feet to get wet. That reminds me, our outdoor chairs got soaked from the rain the other day and I'm concern that the paint would not last that long. So since it's my work week this week, I'd say to No Rain for now.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:05 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +