Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Papsie's Birthday

We spend Papsie's birthday at my sister's place in LP last Sept. 7. We had lots of food and we listened to piano pieces after, but I doze off minutes later because I had no sleep the night before. More pictures *here*

~ I love this cake! ~

Then we had dinner at aVeneto. We had a big pizza, pasta, chicken stips and a family pica-pica.

~ Love the smell hot pizza. ~


~ Of course the kids had a great time together. ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:12 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +