Monday, September 14, 2009

Bazaar

I talked to my MIL yesterday via voice-chat. She's was asking how the little angel was doing and unfortunately, she'd kinda sick but of course, getting better because of the meds. I asked the MIL how were the goods are coming. I asked her to buy baby stuff for infants up to 5 years old, because we'll sell it again this coming Bazaar on December. I'm kind of excited about it. I asked the MIL to buy more stuff including toys and adults sleep wear as well. She might ship it on shipping boxes this October because the package needs to be here on the first week of December. Bazaar event, here we come!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:37 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +