Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reading for now

I've been spending time with the lappy lately, browsing and reading articles and stuff online. It's better than watching videos or gossips. I've visited and hopped from one article to another. From sports, news, weather, health articles like colon cleansing reviews and many more. It's nice to browse and read once in awhile. I miss doing this.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:57 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +