Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Summer is here

Summer is here again and in a few months everybody's hitting the beach again. Me and my friends are already planning a beach get away and I'm very excited. I love the beach. I love the sand, the aura and the smell of salt water in the air. That reminds me, I have to slim down or get a quick trim especially in the belly area. I don't want those flabs to show and ruin a good beach get away experience. Diet and exercise starts now.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:18 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +