Friday, January 22, 2010

Wii experience

My sister in law called last week and told me that they're going to visit us here and they have a new toy to show the little kiddo. I was not here when they arrived because I had to finish something in the office (overtime), so I just slept at my parent's house for a couple of hours. And then I need to wake up again for our band practice in Cubao at 4pm. Whew. I was totally exhausted when I got to the office that day. And when I got home the next day, I realized that my sister in law was talking about their new toy - wii. She told me that the little kiddo love to play golf and the racing car. I can't imagine she's playing video games already. That I have to see for myself.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:38 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +