Thursday, January 14, 2010

Antivirus software

When we got our first desktop computer, antivirus software has always been our problem. It scans every time we don't want it to, and it makes the computer go slow thus making it unusable every time. I remembered, we installed another antivirus software, it scans but it cannot detect the virus and the malware. It was so frustrating that time. So I got doubts on antivirus software after that incident. Good thing, antivirus softwares installed nowadays are way better than the old ones, because I didn't have any problems when I purchased this laptop. It'll give a warning once in a while when a foreign usb drive is connected, it scans and detects the virus and heal it. I guess antivirus softwares improved tremendously over the years. Good job.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:23 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +