Tuesday, March 23, 2010

At last!

At last, real updates! I've been trying very hard to cope up with my busy schedule lately. Work, lanna's school, dinner-out, exercise, online assignments had kept my hands full for over 2 weeks now. I've been wanting to write something here, and I'm glad I did. It was a fun day today. Hubby and I took the day off and ran some errands. We took my ipod to the service center and unfortunately, it's busted for good. I don't want to talk about that because I'm wounded--big time. Careless me, I know. Anyway, we also went to Ray's place to get AC's guitar, since we were already in the area. Hubby borrowed also some safety gears that he'll use for tomorrow's trip to Batangas. Then, we took the busted (again) digicam in Trinoma for repair. Good thing, it's still under warranty. Then we took time to roam around the mall to look for the kid's costume. Alas! Lady bug costume in Landmark--last one and it's cheap too. Thank God. Then we meet my sister, mom and dad in the food court and had dinner. We head home after that. I will to finish my online assignments now plus insert real inputs as well. I can do this.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:34 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +