Thursday, March 25, 2010

Excited on Wii

The little kid and I are always excited whenever we go to SIL's house because the kid gets to play their Nintendo Wii and since she's playing, I don't have to constantly watch her. I could do things on my own or spend time on the Internet without thinking where she's at. And good thing we don't have such toy in the house. If we do, I'll be strict with her and I don't want to be that mom to her. So I let her savor the moment when we're there.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:06 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +