Thursday, March 4, 2010

my goal

I believe that loosing weight is not about straining yourself to the highest level in the gym. It's about self discipline and motivation to strive to achieve your goal. I've read it from super pump 250 reviews. Isn't it obvious that I'm into weigh lose these days? I'm decided to achieve my goal and I'm not stopping until I get it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:40 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +