Thursday, April 8, 2010

Insured

Me and my family are very lucky to have health insurance. It was given to me from office as a family benefit. Some benefits I know from other companies can only secure their employees and not extended to their families. In other countries, they have short term health insurance NC. So whatever which way, it's vital that every family is insured.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:22 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +